Our Mission Statement
1. To identify, research, and promote non-political projects that contribute to and or preserve the beauty of Morro Bay and add beauty to our citizens’ lives.
2. To involve all segments of the community in promoting a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment through education/awareness, contributions and or direct participation in activities of Morro Bay BEAUTIFUL.
3. To recognize individual effort toward our community’s enhancement.
Warren and Phyllis Dorn founded Morro Bay BEAUTIFUL, March 18, 1981. It is one of the oldest non profit organizations in Morro Bay and its members have the humble responsibility of doing what is needed to enhance the beauty of Morro Bay and the environment around it.
Board of Directors
- Karen Aguilar – President
- Roy Cinowalk – Vice President
- Cindy Sutter – Treasurer
- Secretary – TBA
- Ann Reisner – President Emeritus
Dowdle Puzzle Project – Ann Reisner, Ron Reisner, Juliana Epperly
Litter Brigade – Cindy Sutter, Karen Aguilar, Ann Reisner, Janelle & Bill Bland
Student Outreach – Cindy Sutter
Social Media Coordinator – Karen Aguilar
Our Current Projects
Dowdle Puzzle for Morro Bay
Sand Spit Cleanup
Art Cans Maintenance
Christmas Lights Awards