Our Mission Statement
1. To identify, research, and promote non-political projects that contribute to and or preserve the beauty of Morro Bay and add beauty to our citizens' lives.
2. To involve all segments of the community in promoting a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment through education/awareness, contributions and or direct participation in activities of Morro Bay BEAUTIFUL.
3. To recognize individual effort toward our community’s enhancement.
Warren and Phyllis Dorn founded Morro Bay BEAUTIFUL, March 18, 1981. It is one of the oldest non profit organizations in Morro Bay and its members have the humble responsibility of doing what is needed to enhance the beauty of Morro Bay and the environment around it.
Board of Directors
- President – Ann Reisner - email@example.com
- Vice President - Roy Cinowalt
- Treasurer - Cindy Sutter - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Karen Aguilar - email@example.com
- Board Member - Ron Reisner
- Web Master - Juliana Epperly
Olde Town Clean Up - Cindy Sutter, Karen Aguilar & Ann Reisner
Student Outreach- Cindy Sutter
Our Current Projects
Below is a comprehensive list of our current projects.
Interested in anything you see listed? Contact us! We'd love to hear from you!
Art Cans – We have put Art on 24 Trash containers throughout the city…Can you find them?
Christmas Lights Awards-encourage citizens to decorate for Christmas
Dory Art Project -Done
Highway Cleanup – MUST BE TRAINED and always wear a vest and a hard hat
License Plate Holders – We sell the official holders that EVERYONE in M B should have. Get yours at Hinson's Tires on Quintana Rd.
Litter Brigade – pick up litter throughout our city AND beaches
Sand Spit Cleanup – 2 times per year
Student Outreach - encourage students to be aware of keeping our city and planet clean
164total visits,2visits today